1. General Information.
- The Operator of the website www.thermaleo.pl is Thermaleo Plus Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw at Bartoszewicza 3/30, 00-337 Warsaw.
- The website gathers information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
- through information entered in forms voluntarily.
- through cookie files saved in end-devices (so-called "cookies").
- through collecting web server logs by web the hosting provider
- This policy is an informative document and does not replace the security policy, conducted by the Operator of the website in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data.
- The controller of the data, which are personal data in the terms of the personal data protection law, is the operator of the website.
- Detailed information about the personal data protection at Thermaleo Plus can be found here - Personal Data Protection
2. Data Collection And Purpose Of Processing
- The website gathers information voluntarily provided by users.
- The website can also save information about connection settings (time, IP address)
- The data gathered in the forms is not shared with third parties unless agreed upon with the user.
- The data contained in:
- booking on-line form [check-in/out date, name, address, e-mail, telephone] are processed in order to proper booking process and guest identification;
- contact forms [name, e-mail, phone] are processed in order to proper requests support;
- newsletter form [name, e-mail] to deliver to the specified e-mail an electronic newsletter Thermaleo Plus.
- table booking form [name, e-mail, phone] are processed in order to proper table booking process;
- voucher form [name, address, e-mail, telephone] are processed in order to proper voucher request support and realization process.
- The hotel guest data can be processed in order to shipping general correspondence such as Christmas wishes.
3. User Rights And Contact With Administrator
- User has the right to:
- unsubscribe the newsletter
- access to the content of personal data and to correct them, restrict processing, transfer the data and file objection against processing
- access to the personal data and to correct them and update
- contact at any time the data controller in order to obtain information about personal data and how the controller uses or intends to use the personal data
- contact the data controller to request the removal of the personal data in whole or in part.
- The controller provides users the ability to delete their personal data from a data set on demand, as well as in other cases, on the basis of applicable laws and regulations.
4. Reporting And Sharing Of Personal Data
The controller reserves the right to provide or make available the personal data of the user to third parties when:
- the user agrees or
- it will be justified by the law or
- it will be necessary to provide services,
- it will be related to the investigation of claims.
5. Safety Rules
The controller provides the security of personal data by adequate technical and organizational measures aimed at preventing the unauthorized processing of data. Furthermore we make special care to assure that personal data is:
- correct and processed in accordance with the law,
- precise and current,
- not kept longer than necessary,
- stored securely.
6. Information about cookie files
- Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are computer data, mainly text files, that is stored in end-devices of the Website User and is intended for use with the pages of the Web Service. Typically, cookies contain the name of a website from which they come, their storage time on end-devices and a unique number.
- The Website Operator places cookies in Website Users' end-devices and has direct access to them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use web pages, which may lead to improvement of the structure and its content;
- maintaining Website Users' session (after logging in) due to which each user does not have to retype the name and password after browsing the pages;
- determining user profile in order to display advertising materials that are matched to this profile, in particular Google Network.
- The Website uses mainly two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the end-device of the User until logging-out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the end-device of the User for a specified time that is determined in cookie parameters or until the User deletes them.
- Software for browsing websites (a browser) usually allows storing cookies on users' end-devices by default. Website Users can change these settings. The web browser allows deleting cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Details of how to do so can be found in the help section or the browser documentation.
- If you do not agree to use the cookies for advertising purposes, please change your browser settings. Otherwise, consent to the display of the advertisements shall be deemed given.
7. Server logs
- Information about some user behavior is subject to logging-in into the server layer. This data is used only to administer the Website and provide the most efficient use of hosting services.
- Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. Moreover, the following may also be saved:
- request time,
- reply sending time,
- name of the client's station - the identification is carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the previously visited page (referrer link) - if the Website was entered through a reference link,
- information about the user's browser,
- IP address.
- The aforementioned data is not associated with individual persons viewing the pages.
- The data is used only for server administration purposes.